The ketogenic approach to health has been getting an increasing amount of traction in the past few years. This low carbohydrate and high fat diet helps shift the body to use fat rather then sugar for energy. In the early 1920s the ketogenic diet was the main treatment for epilepsy and was incredibly effective. Nowadays this approach has regained popularity in the light of new science, showing its efficacy in not only in treating epilepsy but improving many conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, polycystic ovary syndrome, and even cancer. It has also been shown to help increase overall health and well-being and improve mental and physical performance.
Kinesiology Asia is offering a personalised Ketogenic Program, which aims to provide guidance and support you on reaping the maximum benefits of going ketogenic. Kinesiology can help optimize the diet for your body's needs and your specific health goals, in addition to helping to restore balance to your gastro-intestinal system naturally and holistically.
The program will provide support for some or all of the following:
- Weight loss, weight gain or maintenance
- Nutritional and dietary recommendations
- Overall energy levels
- Mental clarity
- High blood pressure
- Issues such as IBS, intolerances, Candida, toxicity, ulcers, reflux, constipation
- Mental and emotional stress
- Insulin resistance levels, metabolic syndrome, diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Sleep quality
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver
- Physiological and energetic state of the digestive organs
- Balance of digestive hormones and enzymes
It starts with an initial Keto Consultation of 90 minutes, you will get the info you need to get started, what to expect as you go through it, what changes you need to make and evaluate if Keto is suitable for you.
You have decided to take the Keto journey to wellness. What is next?
- Kinesiology sessions with Oliver Smith, weekly for 4 weeks (Keto adaptation stage) Option 1
- 1 starter pack including some supplements to support physiological changes, high quality oils, snacks and much more. Option 2
- Combine both options and receive the benefits below for free.
- Regular group support meetings to provide guidance, go through troubleshooting, Q&A and more.
- Access to a supportive private Facebook group where you share your questions throughout the program.
- Unlimited email support for 6 months
- 10% off any nutritional supplements for 6 months
Depending upon the current state of your health, each program is tailored to support you as an individual. A treatment plan is based on, but not limited to, exploring the following topics:
Digestion: We’ll start by assessing and balancing the physiological and energetic state of the digestive system organs and glands, such as the stomach, small and large intestine, pancreas, liver and gall bladder. Kinesiology has many techniques to help boost your digestive system and target issues such as candida overgrowth, viruses, bacteria, parasites or toxicity. With muscle testing, we can locate which areas of your body and energy systems are being affected and then find the best way to restore them to a balanced state.
Diet and nutrition: Through kinesiology, we can help identify dietary stresses. For example, heavy metals, food additives, pollutants and stress we’re exposed to on a daily basis can compromise the nutritional status of the body, therefore it’s important that we ensure the body is obtaining necessary nutrients in order for it to function effectively.
Organs and hormones: Not only does the endocrine system plays a significant role in our health, it plays a huge role in our digestive health and how we manage stress. In addition to assessing, balancing and supporting gastro-intestinal enzymes and hormones, we’ll balance and support the physiological and energetic state of brain function; the adrenal system, in addition to the digestive and immunity system organs and glands, and related hormones to help support you in achieving optimal health and well-being.
Stress and emotions: We’ll also explore and balance any emotional or mental blockages that may be impeding optimum performance of your digestive system, e.g. work stress, relationship issues, past trauma, confusion, sleep, etc.